The craftsmanship, the attention to detail and the selection of superior fabrics, combined with the tailoring of the garments, form the very essence of the collection’s DNA. The new logo inspired by Dadaism mixes with the black and white prints of photos from Sicily that take us back to the origins of Dolce&Gabbana’s tradition.
Deconstructed jacket in wool and cotton jersey herringbone:
• Regular fit
• Notched lapels
• Double-button fastening on the front
• Front patch pockets and a breast pocket
• Two welt pockets on the interior
• Buttoned cuffs
• Partial lining
• The piece measures 75 cm – 29.5 inches from the rear collar seam on a size 48 IT
• The model is 185 cm – 72.8 inches tall and wears a size IT 48
• Made in Italy
Care and Details
External composition: 50% Cotton 50% Wool
There are no reviews yet.